Free Download Pro Swift Ebook. Pro Swift is an all-new book and video tutorial course from the author of Hacking with Swift, and aims to help you learn powerful Swift 3 techniques that will enable you to write code faster and more efficiently.
Your purchase includes the complete book, fully updated for Swift 3, as well as over 90 videos that demonstrate techniques hands-on – functional programming, variadic functions, closures, and error handling are all carefully explained.
About Pro Swift
I wrote Hacking with Swift to teach app development in a highly practical way: you learn while you code, and you always learn new techniques in a real-world context so you can see exactly how they are applied. Well, Pro Swift is no different: I've structured the course so you learn powerful, expressive Swift syntax that you can immediately start using in your own projects.
What's in the course?
• Object-oriented Swift: inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation
• Protocol-oriented Swift and how it differs from OOP
• Functional programming user filter, map, flatMap and reduce
• Model-View-Controller vs Model-View-ViewModel
• Pro pattern matching using "for case let" and switch blocks
• Understanding how lazy vars can boost your performance
• When it's best to use reference types and value types
• How to apply generics to your own code
• Mastering enums and associated values
• How to write smart inner classes and functions
• Variadic functions and tuple destructuring
• Operator overloading
• Handling exceptions gracefully: try vs try! vs try?
• Sets, subsets, and unions
• The elusive @autoclosure keyword
• Adding documentation markup to your code
• How to write command-line Swift apps
• And much more!